1. We're alive! Running a new server modded with DireWolf20! Welcome back!

How to file an application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Newtkiller17, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Call_Me_Colonel New Member

Thanks man, appreciate it!
  2. Call_Me_Colonel New Member

Hey Newt, was wondering if you happen to know co-ords for a jungle? I need Melon :p Thx!
  3. Hey Colonel, there's melon over at my place, help yourself. If you're still in the same place, I'm north-west across the ocean from you...South Coast of the mainland, east of a desert.
  4. Call_Me_Colonel New Member

Thankyou Andrew! :D This will make my skeleton grinder sooo much more effecient! <3
  5. vindolandia Member

- Create an account here: done
    - Provide your IGN (In Game Name): vindolandia
    - Tell us your age: 28
    - Tell us about any previous Minecraft experience (if any): played on this server before
    - Why do you think you would fit in and why do you want to play on Gurpy.com?: Had a good time before and miss the fun.
    - Can any of our current players give you a recommendation? If so, who?: anyone who remembers me?
    - Have you read the rules and agree to abide by them?: Yep
    - How did you hear about us?: was on the server before a couple years ago, but got busy with work and school.
  6. Newtkiller17 Member

you should still have access, if not I'll check everything again. It's gurpy.no-ip.biz for the IP now!
  7. iamnotjess New Member

Create an account here: Done
    Provide your IGN (In Game Name): iamnotjess
    Tell us your age: 34
    Tell us about any previous Minecraft experience (if any): I've played Minecraft for about a year in Single Player, set up a server for just some of my friends, and I've also played in some of the minigame multiplayer servers from time to time.
    Why do you think you would fit in and why do you want to play on Gurpy.com?: I want to play with people around my age. I feel like the young-ins would eat me alive. I hope I'm a good fit. I just like the idea of a communal Mincraft situation.
    Can any of our current players give you a recommendation? If so, who?: Nope
    Have you read the rules and agree to abide by them?: Yes and yes
    How did you hear about us?: Google is your friend apparently. I just google searched for Minecraft server for older people and when I was poking around, I found Gurpy and it seemed fairly legit.
  8. Paul Member

I think the Gurpy server has the type of community you're seeking. Unfortunately, the server is down at the moment, and has been for a while now, as I've detailed in another thread on this forum.
  9. iamnotjess New Member

10. Newtkiller17 Member

It is back up and running, as I managed to get some issues fixed I was unaware with. To connect to the server please use gurpy.noip.me
  11. iamnotjess New Member

So, am I in? Can I do the things?
  12. Newtkiller17 Member

yes, sorry I've been focusing on my finals (boo school) you should definitely be able to get in and do the things!