1. We're alive! Running a new server modded with DireWolf20! Welcome back!

Hiiiiiiii

Discussion in 'Totally Offtopic' started by Saxophonegirl, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Saxophonegirl Member

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't been on gurpy much... This semester is kicking my butt. I hope everyone is doing well!! I miss talking to everyone! I will hopefully be getting on MC more often, Im going to try. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing!
  2. Paul Member

Hi Sax,

If you think school is more important than MC, then you're absolutely right!

I've been spending a little time on the server almost every day, but I'm often the only one there.

Life is good in my world. Good luck with school.

- pak
  3. Sterling Member

Hi! I'm in pretty much the same boat with schooling. I think I made a bad choice taking four college classes my last year of High school. I am, however, approaching AP testing, which means I'll get a return to normalcy afterwards
  4. Hello! I've not abandoned you lot ;-). What version is MC on these days? Is the Gurpy map still the same one?
  5. Paul Member

Hi Andy,

My client is at 1.7.4. We're still on the same map.

However, at the moment, the server is down. It was working a couple of hours ago. Maybe the reboot in 25 minutes will happen on schedule, and it will be fixed.
  6. Paul Member

The server is still down.
  7. Saxophonegirl Member

server is back up! just helped fix it :) sorry for the delay!! After midterms I cant wait to play with you all again :)
  8. pop102 Member

suupppeeer late, but yeah, we need to play sometime, I've been busy too with school, and games. ;P